Ocado Tomatoes 6 per pack
Juicy and ripe great in a salad or just as good as a snack.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Make the most of your leftovers, visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com
A rack of lamb is tremendously accompanied by a rusic ratatouille. For best results, marinate the lamb for 4 hours or overnight and cook and season each of the vegetables for the ratatouille separately, to bring out each of their flavours.
These delicious fritters make the perfect quick lunch and are packed full of vegetables.
This recipe is from Brian Turner, CBE, the President of the Academy of Culinary Arts. The dish is simple and tasty, however buy the best free range, organic chickens you can. Click the camera symbol to watch the video.
1 hr 35 mins
An all in one supper of roast chicken thighs and drumsticks with crispy baby potatoes and fresh lemons. All the sunshine flavours of the Mediterranean. Makes an ideal midweek dish.
These zingy crab cakes are a quick and delicious light dinner that looks really impressive. The cakes are flavoured with zesty lime and served with fresh tomato and coriander salsa for a tasty dish. This is a meal that you can prepare ahead of time and then fry 10 minutes before you need to serve. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.