Offer - Ocado Turkey Breast Steaks 500g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Fresh Class A turkey.
Quality British turkey in association with Red Tractor.
This in an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly-priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Suitable for Home Freezing; Keep Refrigerated
Prepare & Use
Grill - From Chilled. All turkey products should be cooked thoroughly until there is no pink meat and the juices run clear.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference.
Place under a medium grill for 14-16 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer (at the thickest part of the portion). If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
Country of Origin
Tray & Heat Sealed
ASSURED FOOD STANDARDS
QUALITY BRITISH TURKEY IN ASSOCIATION WITH RED TRACTOR
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
|Typical Values||per 100g raw||per 125g grilled|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.5g|
|of which sugars||Nil||Nil|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Turkey makes a welcome addition to this satisfying risotto recipe.
Inspired by the classic veal dish, this features coated cutlets topped with a tomato and artichoke sauce.
Turkey is a super food meat. It is high in potassium and zinc and very low in fat. To serve I have mixed pear and pecorino together; this also works with parmesan shavings. By Sophie Michell
A great dish to barbecue.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.