Ocado Turkey Breast Steaks 500g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Ocado British Turkey Breast Steaks.
Fresh Class A turkey.
Quality British turkey in association with Red Tractor.
This in an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly-priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. To avoid cross contamination, do not wash the turkey.
All turkey products should be cooked thoroughly until there is no pink meat and the juices run clear.
Place under a medium grill for 14-16 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer (at the thickest part of the portion). If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film.
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Although every care has been taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Cook once, eat twice! For great time saving recipes visit www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipes.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 125g serving|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.8g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Turkey makes a welcome addition to this satisfying risotto recipe.
Inspired by the classic veal dish, this features coated cutlets topped with a tomato and artichoke sauce.
Try this twist on an Italian favourite, usually made with veal. The Parma ham adds both colour and, with the balsamic glaze, a sweet, rich flavour.
Turkey is a super food meat. It is high in potassium and zinc and very low in fat. To serve I have mixed pear and pecorino together; this also works with parmesan shavings. By Sophie Michell
View all recipes containing Ocado Turkey Breast Steaks
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.