- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Ocado White Potatoes 2.5kg
Half Price when you order by 12/8/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Known for their versatility a great all rounder for families. Use to boil, mash, roast or chip.
For home-made wedges,cut potatoes into wedge shapes, place on baking tray with a drizzle of oil and your own choice of herbs.
Country of Origin
We're committed to buying British. When potatoes are in season in the UK, we source from home. The rest of the year, when the British potatoes are out of season, we source from trusted overseas suppliers.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximise life.
Prepare & Use
1. Preheat a baking tray with vegetable oil at 180ºC.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into a uniform size and par boil for five minutes.
3. Drain and carefully place potatoes on the preheated oiled tray and put back in the oven.
4. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Wash before use.
2. Peel and cut into uniform sized pieces.
3. Put in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.
4. Boil for 25 minutes.
5. Drain and serve.
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Use our meal planner to save time and money www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/two_week_menu.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
A tasty recipe from Annabel Karmel, No.1 Parenting Author.
Philly Fish Pie, created by Philly Local Hero Ella Romanos, is quick, easy and irresistibly tasty! Find this recipe (and all the Philly Local Hero Recipes) at the Philly facebook page. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
Cook's Notes To sour your own cream, add a squeeze of lemon juice to some single cream, and leave it to sit for 10 minutes before using.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.