Offer - Ocado Whole British Leg of Lamb Typically: 2.03kg
4 days guaranteed *
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
It is hand selected and traditionally butchered, so size and cut of meat may vary.
- Brands: Ocado
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
- Options: The Ocado range, On Offer
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference.
Gas Mark 5.
Place the meat in a roasting tin, cover loosely with foil and place on the middle shelf of the oven for 30 mins per 500g + 30 mins. For the last 30 mins, remove the foil to brown the joint, Leave to stand for 10 mins before carving.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Get to know your freezer! Take the Great Freezer Expedition and meet the Arctic Aunt www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/freezer_expedition
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Free From Yeast
Don't be afraid of the anchovies in this recipe - they dissolve into the lamb and simply intensify the flavour of the meat, without adding any 'fishiness'!
2 hrs 10 mins
Similar to a tagine, this dish benefits from being made in advance to allow the flavours to develop.
1 hr 35 mins
Roasting lamb is popular during Easter in Greece.
5 hrs 10 mins
Heston turns this British classic into something really special — the anchovies bring out the flavour of the lamb beautifully. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Roasted lamb leg, coated in yogurt and tikka sauce. Serve in pitta bread with red cabbage slaw and mango chutney - an Indian inspired twist on the traditional Sunday roast.
1 hr 50 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.