Offer - Ocado Whole Salmon Typically: 2.4kg
Save 50% per Kg, was £11.99 per Kg - This saving of 50% per Kg is available for deliveries between 4/12/2013 & 2/1/2014 only or whilst stocks last. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per kg: £5.99
Ocado Whole Salmon.
Latin Name – Salmo salar
Farmed In – Scotland & Norway
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Whole Fish
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Fishmonger's Counter / Salmon
- Fresh / Fish & Seafood / Fishmonger's Counter / Whole Fish
- Christmas / Christmas Dinner / Meat & Fish / Fish
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Produced and packed for:
Cook's Note It’s vital that the fish is 100% fresh when you buy it – it should never smell “fishy”. Use wild salmon for a special treat. Variation Salmon is delicious with flavours such as horseradish or beetroot, as they cut wonderfully through the richness. Serve with a spoonful of each on the side, and a watercress salad.
1 hr 30 mins
Sea salt is used to capture and seal in the natural juices of the fresh flavours of the lemon and herbs.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- While we have taken care in preparing this summary and, to the best of our knowledge, believe it is accurate you should note that the summary product information (in particular the "Other Information" section) may change between the time you place your order on the website and the time your order is delivered (in this regard we rely on our suppliers to tell us of any changes in a timely manner so we can update our website). For example, as all meat and fish products are naturally farmed, there may be occasions when due to weather conditions we may need to source from alternative approved sources (and hence the product origin may change). Therefore, if you do require the most up-to-date product information following delivery of your order, please ensure you check the website for details.
- If the summary product information contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You also need to be aware that for those service counter goods where we offer additional preparation services (ie removal of the head and tail of a fish or for a rack of lamb to be cut into cutlets), the price will be calculated based on the weight of the whole fish before the head and tail have been removed and the lamb rack before it has been cut into cutlets, should you request this service. The receipt and product label you receive will also show the actual weight of the whole fish and/or lamb rack (before the head and tail of the fish has been removed and the lamb rack has been cut into cutlets).
- You should note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.