Ocado Yellowfin 2 Tuna Steaks Typically: 240g
3 days guaranteed *
Ocado Yellowfin 2 Tuna Steaks.
Yellowfin tuna line caught in the Pacific and Indian oceans.
This is an Ocado product. Like everything in our range, it's good quality, sensibly priced and, of course, responsibly sourced.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within one day.
Not suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Ensure the product is hot before serving.
Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Rare: 1 min per side.
Medium: 2 mins per side.
Well Done: 3 mins per side.
Remove tuna from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature 20 mins before cooking. Brush the tuna with oil, place in a preheated hot frying pan.
Cook according to the times stated per side.
Allow to rest for 2 minutes covered with foil before serving.
Cooking times may vary depending of the thickness of the tuna.
Times above are based on 15mm thick tuna.
These are cooking guidelines only and do not account for personal preference.
Country of Origin
Yellowfin tuna line caught in the Pacific and Indian oceans
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Plastic Tray & Film
Proactive about packaging. We remove it when we can.
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Use our meal planner to save time and money www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/two_week_menu
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Tuna gently cooked on the outside and raw inside with a popcorn, honey, soya sauce and ginger crust. After the song "Mai Prima d'Ora" by Remo Germani - 1963
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining, this dish is fragrant and filling. Recipe from “Cook Express” published by Dorling Kindersley.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This well-known classic French salad is substantial enough to be served as a main dish.
Variation Red onions can be used instead of the shallots.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.