Olay Anti-Wrinkle Aqua Physics Day Cream 50ml
Proven to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Price per 100ml: £19.98
Anti-Wrinkle Aqua Physics
Anti-Ageing Day Cream
For Normal, Dry & Combination Skin
Infuses your skin with instant hydration and helps smooth out the appearance of wrinkles.
With Ocean Botanical Extract
Inspired by the power of the ocean, this Olay refreshing cream, containing marine fennel extract, provides you with instant hydration and helps you reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Is Aqua Physics Anti-Ageing Day Cream right for me?
Aqua Physics anti-ageing day cream, with marine fennel extract, is designed to infuse your skin with hydration throughout the day while visibly helping to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For fresher, beautiful looking skin!
With daily use, your skin will look noticeably fresher and brighter and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will be reduced.
- Brands: Olay
Prepare & Use
How to use Aqua Physics Anti-Ageing Day Cream?
Apply aqua physics day cream every morning and gently massage onto your face and neck. Easily absorbed and provides an excellent base for make-up.
Suitable for normal, dry and combination skin. Non greasy.
- To help regenerate your skin's appearance over night, use aqua physics anti-ageing night cream.
- For a fresher and brighter eye contour, use aqua physics eye cream after your day cream
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Proctor & Gamble UK,
Carton box recyclable.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Panthenol, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Glycosphingolipids, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate , Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, CI 42090.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 05:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.