Olay Nature Fusion Day Cream 50ml
Proven to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Price per 100ml: £19.98
Why choose Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion?
Inspired by the natural regenerating processes of living plants, Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion has blended active botanical extracts of Grape Seed and Ginseng in an intensive replenishing cream that helps protect against the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Is Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion anti-ageing day cream right for me?
Do you feel that your skin is no longer as radiant as it once was? Then Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion anti-ageing day cream is the facial moisturiser for you.
With daily use, your skin will look noticeably more radiant and glowing and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will diminish.
- Beauty / Skin Care / Anti-ageing / Day Cream
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Beauty Recommended / Skincare
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Anti-Ageing / Day Cream
- Brands: Olay
Prepare & Use
Apply anti-ageing day cream with SPF 15 every morning. Using your fingertips, smooth evenly onto clean skin over face and neck.
Suitable for normal, dry and combination skin.
For best results:
For a radiant, younger looking eye contour, use Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion eye cream as the second step of your regime. At night time, we recommend using Anti-Wrinkle Nature Fusion night cream for overnight replenishment.
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble UK,
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glucose, Caramel, Bisabolol, Dimethiconol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Trideceth-9, Cetearyl Glucoside, Mica, Tin Oxide, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 17200.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.