Offer - Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream with a Touch Of Concealer 15ml
Fight 7 signs of ageing in one.
Save 1/3, was £14.99 - Save 1/3 when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 10ml: £6.66
Total Effects fights 7 signs of ageing
Line minimisation - visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Nourishing moisturisation - for a radiant healthy glow
Tone Enhancement - Balances colour & visibly reduces appearance of age spots
Gentle Exfoliation - Smoothes and evens skin texture
Pore Refinement - Minimises the appearance of pores
With Anti Oxidants - Helps prevent free radical damage to the skin's surface layers
Subtle Firming - Hydrates for firmer skin appearance
Why is Total Effect Touch of Concealer right for you?
Total Effects Touch of Concealer is a daily anti-ageing eye cream which provides 7 anti-ageing effects in 1 product PLUS a touch of Max Factor concealer that reduces the appearance of dark circles instantly. The results? Instantly younger looking eyes.
- Beauty / Skin Care / Lip & Eye Care / Eye Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Eye Care
- Beauty / Skin Care / Anti-ageing / Eye Care
- Toiletries / Toiletries Shops / Beauty Recommended / Skincare
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Toiletries / Eye Care
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Anti-Ageing / Eye Care
Prepare & Use
With or without make-up.
Gently apply with your ring finger to the under eye skin.
To remove use cleansing products from the Olay cleanser range.
Procter & Gamble UK,
Aqua, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Alumina, Silica, Dimethiconol, Squalane, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHT, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.