- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Old El Paso Original Nacho Dinner Kit 520g
over 1 month *
Old El Paso® Original Nachos
Nachos...There's nothing more neighbourly than sharing good food with a friend or two and a plate of loaded nachos is one sociable amigo - perfect whatever the occasion.
Irresistibly colourful layers of crunchy Nachips covered with our delicious tomato and bean Nacho Topping and melted cheese. But be careful, it can be considered rude to talk with your mouth full!
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Mexican Sauces / Meal Kits
- Food Cupboard / Cooking Sauces, Packets & Kits / Meal Kits / Mexican Meal Kits
- Brands: Old El Paso
- Countries: Mexican
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, close pack, refrigerate sauce and consume within 7 days
Prepare & Use
1. Arrange the Nachips.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
Spread half the Old El Paso Nachips over the base of a baking dish.
Cover with 1 sachet of Nachos topping and half of the grated cheese.
Spread the remaining Old El Paso Nachips evenly over the top.
Cover with the other Nachos Topping sachet and the remaining grated cheese.
2. Cook the Nachos.
To microwave: Layer the Old El Paso Nachips & Nachos Topping on a microwaveable dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Time may vary depending on microwave.
Alternatively: Heat in oven for about 10 minutes (180°C, gas mark 4) until the cheese melts.
Take the Nachos to the table and let everyone help themselves.
A great snack or the perfect way to start a Mexican meal. Enjoy!
Country of Origin
General Mills UK,
P.O. Box 363,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- Free from: Nut, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Nachips (200g): Corn Flour (75%), Vegetable Oil, Salt.
Nachos Topping (340g): Cooked Pinto Beans (40%), Water, Tomato Paste (16%), Onions, Seasoning (Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Spices, Flavouring), Red Peppers, Vinegar, Green Peppers, Citric Acid, Dried Jalapenos
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.