On the Vine Tomatoes Waitrose 270g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: 66.3p
Sweet and fresh tasting, ripened and picked while still on the vine for fuller flavour, this small, round variety is a favourite for snacks and salads.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
This popular Brazilian stew is called Moqueca de Peixe. The palm oil (dendê) lends a distinctive flavour as well as an orange colour, but you can use a lighter oil or leave it out altogether.
This delicious dhal can be served as either a thick curried stew dish with rice or as starter with naan bread. Or transform it into a soup by adding an extra half pint of coconut milk.
The pesto and olive oil cook together slowly with the sweet peppers, creating lots of lovely juices to soak up with hunks of crusty bread. Serve the peppers warm or cold, for an al fresco lunch or as a delicious antipasti.
This lovely Italian summer salad was originally created to make use of stale bread! Try to use really ripe and juicy tomatoes. It make a great packed lunch and also goes brilliantly with grilled fish or meat at a barbecue.
In Indian cooking, cardamom, cloves, coriander, and cumin seeds are all considered “warming spices” that heat the body from within, making this an excellent winter dish.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.