- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
One Egg Organic Free Range Eggs 6 per pack
over 1 week *
Price each: 36.7p
Organic Free Range Farm Eggs
Six delicious eggs that help fund community egg farming projects in Africa.
Class A, mixed size.
Min net weight 328g.
Chicken or egg? Here at One we don't know which came first. But we do know that 100% of the profit* from One Good Egg helps to fund community egg farming projects in Africa. In fact, every time you buy one of our products, you'll be doing something good for someone else, somewhere.
By buying One Good Egg, organic free range eggs, you're helping to fund community egg farming projects in some of the poorest parts of Malawi, helping families build better lives.
What's more, every time you buy one of our products, you'll be doing something good for someone else, somewhere else.
British Lion Quality
The Lion mark is your guarantee that these are quality eggs laid by British hens vaccinated against salmonella.
*One Good Egg is a collaboration between Noble Foods, Global Ethics Investments and The One Foundation (UK Registered Charity No. 1118810). 100% of income to The One Foundation from the sale of these eggs funds community egg farming projects in Africa.
Keep refrigerated after purchase.
Country of Origin
- Contains Egg
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||4.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.7g|
This easy-to-make carrot cake is a perfect recipe to bake together as a family!
Ring the changes by using chopped mint instead of rosemary and blackberries instead of blackcurrants. Add a splash of lemon juice when cooking the fruit to bring out the flavour.
1 hr 20 mins
Breakfast is the hardest meal of the day to cater for when you have Candida, so here's a traditional Victorian breakfast recipe for you. It usually calls for smoked fish, but we have stuck to unsmoked.
This gorgeous, buttery cake will work perfectly for tea or dessert.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.