- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Onion Gravy Waitrose 500g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Price per 100g: 54p
Caramelised onion gravy made with beef stock and balsamic vinegar. .
This Waitrose gravy is made using Waitrose chilled Cook's Ingredients stocks in the same way you could make gravy at home.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Microwave: 650W 4 1/2 mins, 750W 4 mins, 850W 4 mins. Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook.
Remove lid and stir. Lay the back onto the pot and place pot in a microwaveable plate. Stir halfway through heating time. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Check food is piping hot. If not heat for a further brief period.
Hob: 6-7 minutes. Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until piping hot.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Though easy to microwave, it is best heated in the pan that the meat was cooked in. Try serving this Onion Gravy with sausages..
- Contains: Gluten, Lactose, Milk
- Free from: Nut, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats, Yeast
Beef Stock (54%), Onion (35%), Red Wine, Cornflour, Molasses, Butter, Rapeseed oil, Balsamic Vinegar (0.7%), Salt, Caramel Syrup, Thyme, Bay Leaf, Rosemary, Black Pepper Beef Stock Contains Water, Beef Bones, Beef, Carrots, Onions, Tomato Puree, Bay Leaf, Rosemary, Thyme. Balsamic Vinegar Contains Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Natural Colour Plain Caramel.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.5g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Add a twist to this traditional British dish with a hearty dollop of full flavoured mustard.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.