Opies Naturally Smoked Hickory BBQ Sauce 280g
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Hickory barbeque sauce
Besmoke - naturally smoked ingredients.
We use only the finest ingredients from a traditional English smokehouse, to make Opies delicious, naturally smoked barbeque sauce.
- Brands: Opies
Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 weeks.
Prepare & Use
Use as an accompaniment or marinade to give meat, poultry and fish a delicious 'cooked on the barbeque' taste.
Bennett Opie Ltd.,
- Contains: Mustard
Water, Demerara Sugar*, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Puree*, Corn Flour, Salt*, Onion, Paprika*, Mustard, Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic.
*Naturally hickory smoked using a traditional smoking method.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Apr-2014 at 05:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.