Orange River Sultanas Waitrose 500g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 47.8p
Store in a cool dry place. To retain freshness reseal pack once opened.
Preparation and Usage
Add flavour, colour and texture to cakes, puddings and scones
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell Berkshire RG12 8YA UK
Store in a cool, dry place.
To retain freshness reseal pack once opened.
Per 30g serving calories 89 4%, sugars 20.8g 23%, fat 0.1g <1%, saturates trace 0%, salt trace <1% GDA
Sultanas (99%), Palm Oil and Sunflower Oil, Preservative Sulphur Dioxide
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 30g serving||per 100g|
|of which sugars||20.8g||69.5g|
|of which saturates||trace||trace|
Cheesecake with a tasty difference - sweet yet sharp, and gorgeous with a blob of crème-fraiche.
1 hr 25 mins
A North African inspired dish, perfect for easy entertaining.
1 hr 5 mins
Cook's Note Toast the pine nuts in a small dry frying pan: heat gently for a couple of minutes, tossing frequently, until they turn golden, but watch carefully because they can quickly scorch.
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
Make a batch at the weekend – then make topping changes through the week. Try adding seasonal fruits such as strawberries in summer and chopped Cox’s apples in September – here’s our suggestions: Topping 1 2 tbsp dried cranberries 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped Topping 2 25g blackberries 25g raspberries Topping 3 25g pomegranate seeds 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.