Orange River Sultanas Waitrose 500g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 47.8p
Sultanina grapes are grown in the lower Orange River region of the northern Cape, South Africa. The vineyards, sandwiched between the semi-desert and river, thrive on the intense sunshine and plentiful water. The grapes are initially placed on shaded racks to begin drying and are then moved into sunlight to turn their colour to amber. They are washed and cleaned ready to use in a variety of recipes.
Store in a cool dry place. To retain freshness reseal pack once opened.
Prepare & Use
Add flavour, colour and texture to cakes, puddings and scones
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell Berkshire RG12 8YA UK
Enjoy a portion of dried fruit as part of your five a day fruits and vegetables..
Sultanas (99%), glazing agent palm oil.
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||69.4g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
Cheesecake with a tasty difference - sweet yet sharp, and gorgeous with a blob of crème-fraiche.
1 hr 25 mins
Cook's Note Toast the pine nuts in a small dry frying pan: heat gently for a couple of minutes, tossing frequently, until they turn golden, but watch carefully because they can quickly scorch.
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
Making your own mince pies is quick and easy, and they taste much better than shop-bought ones.
These energy bars are perfect for mums on the go as they can easily be made in advance.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.