Offer - Orchard Toys Old Macdonald Lotto
Save 1/3, was £9.97 - Save 1/3 when you order by 8/12/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Orchard Toys Old Macdonald Lotto
Children’s board game, designed to improve memory skills.
- Reinforces object matching skills.
- Encourages observation and memory skills.
- Develops social communication.
- Early Learning Goals.
- National Curriculum Literacy Key Stage 1.
Box Size: 25.5cm x 22.1cm x 4.4cm
- Christmas / Gift Shop / For Kids / Under £10
- Toys & Games / Games & Puzzles / Board Games
- Gift Shop / For Kids & Teenagers / Toys & Games
- Christmas / Gift Shop / Toys / Under £10
- Brands: Orchard Toys
- Age Range: 2-3 Years, 3-4 Years, 4-5 Years
- Learning Skill: Developmental & Educational
- Popular with: Boys, Girls
- Options: On Offer
Country of Origin
Orchard Toys Ltd
Unit 16 Chestnut Drive
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.