Organic 6 Chicken Thigh Fillets Waitrose Typically: 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Typical price £8.89
Price per kg: £17.79
Min. weight: 0.3kg
Max. weight: 0.72kg
British Free Range Chicken
6 Fresh Thigh Fillets
Tender and full flavoured
Reared on specialist farms, these chickens are fed an organic diet and grow at their natural rate to develop rich flavour and texture
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Organic / Legs & Wings / Legs
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Free Range / Legs & Wings / Legs
- Organic / Fresh / Meat, Fish & Poultry / Poultry
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Legs & Thighs / Thighs / Boneless
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Legs & Thighs / Free Range
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Chicken / Legs & Thighs / Organic
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened consume within 2 days. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry
For best results pan fry
Pan Fry 10-12 mins
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in frying pan, add chicken, cook on high heat to seal, turn and seal other side, reduce heat until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Oven: Electric 200°C 25-30 mins, Fan 180°C 25-30 mins, Gas gas6 25-30 mins
Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting dish, brush with oil and place in an oven until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Tray, film and label recyclable.
Filleting removes all major bones; small bones may remain.
This popular one-pot Chinese dish is a colourful, tasty medley of noodles, chicken, mushrooms, and vegetables.
Cook's Note If you have any stuffing mixture left over, sprinkle it over the wrapped chicken pieces when they go into the oven. Variation If you can’t find large thigh fillets, you can use skinless chicken breast fillets instead.
A really simple and satisfying Italian dish. Everything is cooked in one pan, which helps to keep the chicken tender, succulent and full of flavour.
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.