- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Organic At Heart Healing Mummy & Baby Balm 60ml
Save 1/3, was £4.50 - Save 1/3 when you order by 28/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: £5.00
Healing Mummy and Baby Balm
Olive Oil, Camomile & Baobab.
Ideal for sore nipples and nappy rash.
Made with 98% organic ingredients.
This nourishing beeswax and olive oil based salve contains Camomile and Baobab with anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Ideal for baby: as a general moisturiser, at nappy change, at massage time, on dry/damaged skin, as a scalp treatment for cradle cap.
Ideal for mummy: on cracked/tender nipples, on perineum area before labour, as a lip salve/calming pulse point treatment.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Toiletries / Skincare
- Organic / Baby / Baby Toiletries
- Health & Wellbeing / Mum & Mum To Be / Hospital Bag
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Lotion, Creams & Oils / Creams
- Health & Wellbeing / Mum & Mum To Be / Skin Care
- Save 1/3
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Skin Care
Prepare & Use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact does occur, rinse throughly with cool water and seek medical advice. In the unlikely event of skin sensitivity, discontinue use.
Use as a nourishing treat especially when baby's skin feels dry, inflamed or irritated.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Organic at heart
Contains no animal products. Not tested on animals.
Organic At Heart is the brand name of this product and does not imply any claim of organic content.
Olea Europea (Olive) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Roman Camomile Oil)*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab Seed) Oil*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Lomonene*, Linalool*.
*Organically produced ingredients.
Allergens: Geraniol, Ciotronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.