Organic Babies Nappy Cream Baby Balm 40ml
Price per 100ml: £24.88
Winner! TIPS 2010-12 Best Organic Nappy Cream Award
Made with organic hemp, chamomile & calendula.
Naturally protects bottoms against dampness when your baby has nappy rash and soothes away any soreness.
- Naturally rich in healing Omega-3 & 6 and soothing Zinc Oxide.
- 100% natural and certified organic - the best for your baby!
- Repels water to protect against dampness.
- Beautifully sweet scented nappy cream.
This product is also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Can be used on all areas of soreness - not just for baby!
This natural baby product is made without Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants to bring you the purest baby balm that nature can offer.
Certified with the Organic Food Federation & Recommended by Midwives.
Only the best is good enough for your babies skin
Babies’ and children’s skin is thinner and more absorbent than adults’ so is a less effective barrier to chemical toxins. The rates of eczema, allergies and skin sensitivities among children are on the rise and the early introduction of harsh toiletries onto sensitive skin may be a factor.
Reviews from Green Baby website:
"I have used this product for 2 days now and already have noticed a massive difference to my son's skin. He is 5 months old and has very dry skin. This has helped a lot. It leaves his skin glowing. I have even used it on myself too. Fantastic product. Great value for money."
Terri, reviewer for thebabywebsite.com
"We reviewed the Nappy Cream Baby Balm last year – but I’ll say again: this stuff is amazing. It’s honestly the best nappy cream I’ve used, and I’ve seen broken skin regrown the next day after using it – not just for nappy areas either. I love the stuff and use it on my own dry and cracked skin sometimes."
Luschka, reviewing on www.playpennies.com
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Toiletries / Skincare
- Organic / Baby / Baby Toiletries
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Hospital Bag
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Lotion, Creams & Oils / Creams
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Skin Care
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Nappies & Changing Mats / Nappy Cream
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Skin Care
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Apply sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change
The Green People Company Ltd.
Carton box recyclable.
Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*^, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba* (Bees Wax), Zinc Oxide (Earth Mineral), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Lecithin* (Plant Based Emulsifier), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Oil*, Aroma [Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil*^], Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool* (from Essential Oil).
*98.28% certified organic ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.