Organic Babies Scent Free Organic Baby Wash & Shampoo 150ml
Price per 100ml: £4.59
Winner! TIPS 2010-12 - Best Eco Friendly Shampoo
Made with organic chamomile & aloe vera.
- No scent and no tears natural formulation.
- Suitable for washing body, hair and nappy area .
- Protects young, delicate skin from dryness and irritation.
- Perfect for babies, children and adults with particularly sensitive skin.
- A favourite amongst expectant mums who can't tolerate any fragrance.
Great value - a little goes a long way and will last you considerably longer than off-the-shelf products!
May also be suitable for children and adults who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Made without SLS, Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Certified with the Organic Food Federation .
Only the best is good enough for your babies skin
Babies’ and children’s skin is thinner and more absorbent than adults’ so is a less effective barrier to chemical toxins. The rates of eczema, allergies and skin sensitivities among children are on the rise and the early introduction of harsh toiletries onto sensitive skin may be a factor.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Toiletries / Shower Gel & Body Wash
- Organic / Baby / Baby Toiletries
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Toiletries / Haircare
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Shampoo
- Health & Wellbeing / Mum & Mum To Be / Hospital Bag
- Health & Wellbeing / Mum & Mum To Be / Skin Care
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Skin Care
- Baby & Child / Bathtime & Toiletries / Baby Bath / Baby Wash
Store in a cool dry place.
The Green People Company Ltd.
Plastic packaging recyclable.
"My little girl had terrible skin, and was scratching herself raw at night trying to alleviate the itching. I tried cutting out dairy from her diet, and must have tried every over-the-counter cream and lotion on the market. Then a friend recommended Green People Organic Babies products. They’re not a medical company, so they can’t claim to heal skin conditions, but for me, the results spoke for themselves. Within a week of using their Baby Salve, and their No Scent Baby Wash and Shampoo, my daughter’s skin began to clear up. Two months later, her skin is totally clear, and my little girl is much happier."
Jacqui, journalist .
Aqua (Spring Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate (from Coconut), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Mild Cleansing, Foaming Agent from Coconut), Decyl Glucoside (Gentle Foaming Agent from Corn), *Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Levulinic Acid, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Extract, Potassium Sorbate (gentle preservative system), Citric Acid (pH regulator).
*81.80% certified organic ingredients
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.