Organic Children Sticky Hand Sanitiser 100ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: £8.52
Organic Sticky Hand Sanitiser
Made with citrus & tea tree which creates a fresh, delicious fragrance.
Sanitise sticky fingers, faces, toys and highchairs.
Organic Children’s Sticky Hand Sanitiser is a great alternative to mainstream hand sanitisers that use chemical ingredients such as alcohol and Triclosan which can strip and dry out the skin.
- Tea Tree extract for added antiseptic properties.
- Cleans dirt, grime and germs with a squirt.
- No need for water. Easy to use.
- Mum can use it too after every nappy change. Perfect for days out!
- A great ‘eco buy’ for families as you get up to 200 squirts per bottle.
96.7% certified organic ingredients.
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Made without Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Toiletries / Skincare
- Organic / Baby / Baby Toiletries
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Hospital Bag
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Children's Essentials / Toiletries / Body & Hand Wash / Hand Wash
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Accessories
- Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Soap Bars & Hand Wash / Hand Wash / Hand Sanitisers
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Health / Medicine & First Aid / First Aid
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Children's Essentials / Travel Accessories
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Toiletries / Bath, Shower & Soap / Soaps
Prepare & Use
- Apply to sticky hands.
- Use with a cloth to wipe faces, clean toys and highchairs.
- Safe for babies too.
- Perfect for freshening up mums hands after every nappy change
Country of Origin
The Green People Company Ltd.,
Plastic packaging recyclable.
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Levulinic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract*, Galactoarabinan (Larch Tree Extract), Aroma [Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*^, Cedrus Atlantica (Cederwood) Oil*^], Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tee Tree) Extract, Potassium Sorbate (Gentle Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Regulator), Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool* (from essential oils).
*96.7% Certified organic ingredients.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.