Organic Brazil Nuts Waitrose Love Life 150g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.57
Organic Brazil Nuts grown by selected growers
- Fresh / Fruit / Dried Fruit, Nuts & Seeds / Nuts / Cashews
- Fresh / Fruit / Dried Fruit, Nuts & Seeds / Nuts / Brazil Nuts
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Dried Fruit & Nuts / Nuts
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Nuts / Brazil Nuts
- Organic / Fresh / Fruit, Vegetables & Salads / Fruit
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Nuts, Fruit & Seeds / Nuts / Almonds, Macadamia & Brazil Nuts / Brazil Nuts
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Combine finely chopped brazil nuts with wholemeal breadcrumbs and grated cheese for a savoury topping.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Brazil nuts contain mono unsaturated fat, are naturally high in fibre, rich in selenium and are a source of vitamin E and the essential minerals, magnesium.
- Contains: Nut
- May Contain: Sesame
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|
|of which saturates||16.4g|
There is something special about the sound of a crisp caramel brulée top cracking - and the addition of brazil nuts makes it an even better experience. This rich indulgent grown-up dessert can be made in one large or six individual dishes.
2 hrs 30 mins
The most simple and healthy of ideas - this is really one for the whole family and especially children to encourage them to try as many dried and fresh fruits as possible.
Support Fairtrade with this divine combination of bananas and chocolate
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.