- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Organic Carrots Waitrose 1kg
Mix & Match: Buy any 2 for £3. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £1.75
Specially selected organically grown, crisp, crunchy and sweet flavoured carrots. To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
Keep refrigerated. For best before date see front of pack.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use. Delicious eaten cooked or simply raw in salads.
Boil: Wash well, cut off the tops and cut into even sized pieces. Place into a pan of boiling water, cover with lid and bring back to the boil then simmer for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain to serve.
Steam: wash well, cut off the tops and cut into even sized pieces. Place into a steamer above a pan of boiling water and cover with a lid. Steam for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.4g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
Maximise all the health benefits by presenting delicious homemade houmous fresh and without packaging, benefiting not only your family but the environment too!.
If you’re looking for comfort and contentment this soup has it all. Nutritious and tasty, it’s a complete meal in a bowl.
A great seasonal salad courtesy of journalist, blogger and food campaigner Elisabeth Winkler. This vividly-coloured dish is more than pretty; it's packed with antioxidants too. Both carrots and beetroot have long UK seasons, but choose them hard and fresh for a salad.
Organic Daylesford lamb makes this comforting classic even more delicious.
2 hrs 10 mins
Cooked in butter, Heston’s carrots have a beautifully firm texture and are full of flavour. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.