- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Organic Children Lavender Conditioner 200ml
Save 15%, was £7.75 - Save 15% when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: £3.29
Natural Conditioner made with Organic Aloe Vera, Lavender & Elderflower.
Suitable for use on children with head lice.
• For tangle-free, manageable hair
• Packed with vitamins and essential proteins
• Moisturises and conditions hair to reduce tangles
• Soothing and calming scent
Suitable for those who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis. Made without SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Vegetarian & Vegan
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Toiletries / Haircare / Children's
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Natural Haircare
- Organic / Health & Beauty / Haircare
Prepare & Use
Apply to wet hair after shampooing. Massage well into the hair and scalp and leave for one minute. Rinse thoroughly
Country of Origin
The Green People Company Ltd.,
Plastic packaging recyclable.
"I just have to say the Green People conditioner is the best thing I have ever used on my daughter's hair. Normally hairwash night is a hideous experience and brushing it in the mornings involves screaming and yelling but the day after using the Green People one my daughter said "Mummy there's no tangles - was it that new stuff you used? Use it forever!" I will recommend it to every mum I know."
L.F., by email.
Aqua (spring water), *Sambucus nigra (elder flower) infusion, Cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying plant wax), *Olea europaea (olive) oil, Levulinic acid, Cetrimonium chloride (conditioning agent), *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil, *Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) powder, ^*Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *Citrus nobilis (mandarin) oil, Citrus nobilis (mandarin) seed extract, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) seed extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) seed extract, Citric acid (pH-modifier), Potassium sorbate, *Linalool, *Limonene (from essential oils). ^fairly traded *92.8% certified organic ingredients.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.