Organic Medium No. 1 Maple Syrup Waitrose 330g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.66
Waitrose Pure Canadian Maple Syrup is collected from the Beauce an area in South-East Quebec province, centred on the Chaudière River where there is a naturally large concentration of sugar maple trees. Collected in just a few weeks in spring, produced simply by evaporation, it takes 40 litres of sap to create 1 litre of pure maple syrup. Canadian organic No 1 medium is outstanding as a delicious topping for pancakes, waffles or ice cream and is equally a versatile cooking ingredient for both sweet and savoury dishes.
- Food Cupboard / Rice Pudding & Easy Desserts / Cones, Flakes & Sauces / Sauces
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Jam, Honey & Spreads / Honey
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened refrigerate below 5ºC and consume within 28 days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glass bottle recyclable.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||61.5g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
Almonds and apples are the perfect combination for this sweet pastry dessert.
1 hr 5 mins
Variation This works well with walnuts instead of pecans.
A colourful and healthy supper dish.
Cook's Note Canned whole peeled plum tomatoes are often far juicer and cheaper than ready-chopped ones. Just snip them in the can, using a pair of scissors.
A great meat free meal that the whole family can enjoy. The pumpkin in this recipe can easily be substituted for butternut squash.
View all recipes containing Organic Medium No. 1 Maple Syrup Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.