Organic Pink Lady Apples Waitrose 5 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price each: 54p
Organically grown and specially selected. Firm and fresh, crisp to the bite and full of flavour.
- Fresh / Fruit / Apples / Pink Lady
- Fresh / Fruit / Organic / Apples
- Organic / Fresh / Fruit, Vegetables & Salads / Fruit
Keep refrigerated after purchase.
Prepare & Use
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
Country of Packing
Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat
Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||11.8g|
|of which saturates||Trace|
Richard Buckley, head chef at award-winning vegetarian restaurant Demuths, says: "This recipe is really quick and a great example of vegetables as comfort food - it's sweet, satisfying and tangy. Tenderstem works perfectly because it's got all the depth of flavour of broccoli but a lovely, asparagus-like juiciness. Try to use Pink Lady apples as their juicy sweetness and floral aroma will raise this to another level. This will make a great starter or simple double the quantities for a delicious main course. Cooking the Tenderstem this quickly locks in the flavour and emphasises its natural, succulent freshness."
A very easy yet impressive dessert with exotic almond and rose water scented frangipane hidden under the apple. This is equally good with vanilla ice cream scooped on top, melting as it hits the hot apples. Use a 15cm fluted tart tin to stamp out the circles or a cookie cutter.
Pink Lady apples are grown in America, and to pay a tribute, this is our apple version of the classic American banoffee pie. Light crisp filo pastry encases sweet crunchy Pink Lady apple slices and truly scrumptious toffee sauce. The easiest tart you can make.
These are the ultimate picnic or lunchbox filler and are a great alternative to a sarnie. Light crispy pastry encases flavour-packed sausage and Pink Lady apple.
There's no need to core or peel the apples - the juicer does it for you!
View all recipes containing Organic Pink Lady Apples Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.