Offer - Organic Raw Peeled King Prawns Waitrose 150g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £25.53
Organic Raw Peeled King Prawn Tails
Organically farmed to the high standards certified by the international organisation Naturland, with care for the local communities, environment and wildlife. The perfect choice in hot dishes for firmness, flavour and colour.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
For use by date see front of pack.
Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for
freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted
Prepare & Use
Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish. Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan. Fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes. Drain well before serving. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Country of Origin
Tray, film and labels recyclable
Organic king prawns (98%), salt
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
|of which saturates||0.5g|
Freshly cooked, these are tastier than shop-bought.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This one-pot meal captures authentic Creole and cajun flavours of Louisiana.
1 hr 15 mins
Nasi Goreng is a great dish to cook with left over meats, fish and rice from the night before and is ready in no time at all. The main thing to remember when cooking this dish is to have all your ingredients ready to go into the wok. Once you start cooking it will all cook very quickly.
This popular dish combines the delicacy of Chinese cooking, the heat of Indian spices, and the fragrance of Malay herbs. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.