Offer - Organic Raw Peeled King Prawns Waitrose 150g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £25.53
Organically farmed to the high standards certified by the international organisation Naturland, with care for the local communities environment and wildlife.
Love life By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle. waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Medium Heat 3-4 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add prawns and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may remain.
Origin: Farmed in Ecuador
Farming method: Pond system - Intensive
EU Organic - GB-ORG-02 - Ecuador Agriculture
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic King Prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (99%), Salt
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g.|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Nasi Goreng is a great dish to cook with left over meats, fish and rice from the night before and is ready in no time at all. The main thing to remember when cooking this dish is to have all your ingredients ready to go into the wok. Once you start cooking it will all cook very quickly.
This begs for a garden, tea lights, a balmy night and an Indian summer. Failing that, a candle, friends and a picnic blanket on the kitchen floor.
Packed with the fresh flavours of the sea, jumbo prawns cook really quickly; it’s easy to tell when they’re ready, as they turn from grey to pink. Photo © Gareth Morgans
Cook's Note You could thread the prawns onto skewers if you wish, and serve two or three per person. Variation To speed things up, use a pinch of chilli flakes instead of fresh chilli.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.