Organic Ready To Eat Apricots Waitrose Love Life 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.16
Ready to eat Apricots.
Grown in the Malataya region of Turkey, these organic apricots are hand pitted and dried in the sun to produce succulent fruit, darker in colour with a subtle caramelised flavour.
Part of your Five a Day fruit and vegetables.
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Dried Fruit & Nuts / Dried Fruit
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Snacks
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Dried Fruit & Peel / Dried Fruit
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated below 5ºC and consume within 14 days. Once opened reseal pack with resealable tab.
Prepare & Use
These Apricots have been carefully pitted but the process involved does not guarantee that they will be completely free from stones and fragments.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cardboard Sleeve recyclable..
Organically Partially Rehydrated Dried Apricots.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||53.4g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
The most simple and healthy of ideas - this is really one for the whole family and especially children to encourage them to try as many dried and fresh fruits as possible.
Variation Use plums instead of apricots. Cook's Notes You can make the topping in the food processor - use the pulse button so the mixture isn't overworked.
1 hr 35 mins
These small, light-as-air pancakes make a delicious brunch.
Variation Use 250g (9oz) raspberries or blueberries instead of the apricots.
These rolls are synonymous with British summer picnics and garden parties.
View all recipes containing Organic Ready To Eat Apricots Waitrose Love Life
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.