Offer - Organic Self-Raising Flour Waitrose 1.5kg
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £1.26
White self raising flour
Milled from selected wheat by generations of the same family at Chelmer Mills since 1899
Self raising white flour for cakes and general baking.
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Lemon Drizzle Cup Cakes
175g organic unsalted butter, softened
175g organic granulated sugar
200g Organic Self-Raising White Flour
3 medium organic eggs
Finely grated zest of 1 organic lemon,
Plus 1tbsp juice
For the topping:
75g organic granulated sugar
6 tbsp organic lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 180*C, gas mark 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper muffin cases. Beat the butter, sugar, flour, eggs, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon juice until lightly and fluffy. Divide among the cake cases.
2. Bake for 25 minutes until risen and just firm. Cool on a wire rack.
3. For the topping, mix together the sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over the cakes. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Paper.
Pack - Recyclable.
Per 100g serving Calories 350, Fat 1.8g, Saturates 0.3g, Salt 0.75g, Sugars 1.8g GDA
Bag - Paper - widely recycled.
- Contains Gluten
Organic Wheat Flour, Raising Agents Monocalcium Phosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||as sold per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Moist, mouthwatering and fruity, this wonderful cake is a must-bake treat for a rainy afternoon.
1 hr 10 mins
Serve this hearty vegetable soup with nutty cheese scones for a wholesome meal any time of the day.
This is a succulent French version of Lamb stew, with tender spring veggies thrown in.
"My first experience of sticky toffee pudding was when my mother borrowed a recipe from her friend for a school camping trip whereby each parent had to bring food for the hungry and cold kids. She was on pudding, naturally, and what better than STP! Stuffed with Medjool dates - with wonderful natural toffee notes - and saturated with toffee sauce, this pudding will warm your cockles again and again and again. Quality Medjool dates are at the heart of this recipe, and integral to this pudding so I'd keep them whole, however you can blend them if you prefer, as they help to maintain a moist pudding." - Johnny, the founder of The Pudding Stop
1 hr 15 mins
A classic recipes perfect for afternoon tea, or even just as a treat!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.