Offer - Organic Semi Skimmed Milk 4 Pints Waitrose 2.27L
Buy any 2 for £3.50 - Buy any 2 for £3.50. Order by 29/4/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per litre: 87.2p
Waitrose Organic Fresh Pasteurised Homogenised Semi-Skimmed Milk
4 Pints = 2.272L
Our organic milk comes from cows grazing on farms chosen for their high standards of milk quality and animal welfare. The milk is bottled at Coombe Farm Dairy in Somerset. The fair price we have always paid means our farmers can confidently invest in organic farming methods that protect the environment.
Our organic milk is produced on carefully chosen farms where the cows graze on clover rich pastures.
Organic Soil Association.
A source of Calcium.
Typically only 1.7% fat.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Fresh Milk / Semi Skimmed Milk
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Fresh Milk / Organic Milk / Semi Skimmed Milk
- Organic / Fresh / Milk, Dairy & Eggs / Milk & Milk Alternatives
Keep refrigerated below 5C. Use within 3 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of Origin
Produced in the UK for
RG12 8YA, UK
Plastic bottle recyclable, for cap check local recycling.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 200ml serving|
|of which sugars||4.8g||9.7g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||2.3g|
This is a great recipe to break up in stages prior to serving, as the ice cream, pastry and filling can all be made ahead. For room temperature butter, remove the butter from the fridge 10 minutes before use.
1 hr 40 mins
This is a marvellously hearty vegetarian meal straight off the menu of Marcus Wareing's famour brasserie, The Gilbert Scott. Replace the garlic in this recipe with shredded wild garlic, when in season.
1 hr 50 mins
Bubbling, golden and irresistible this Maille macaroni cheese is topped with chunks of cheddar, leeks and crispy bacon.
This dish takes its name from author Arnold Bennett, who once requested an omelette at the Savoy Hotel in London, which contained smoked haddock. So delighted was he with the dish with which he was presented, he went on to order it at hotels around the world, and the dish remains a staple on the Savoy's menu to this day.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.