- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Organic Spaghetti Waitrose 500g
Price per 100g: 21p
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta & Noodles / Spaghetti
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Spaghetti
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
To boil: allow 70-100g of pasta per person. Bring an open pan of water to the boil. Pour the pasta slowly into the boiling water and boil for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain well and serve as required.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced for Waitrose Limited,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Organic durum wheat semolina.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
"Tenderstem broccoli was readily available when I was a child as my mother grew them on the farm where we lived and I always remember when it was in season overdosing on this great vegetable - either with pasta or without!" - Aldo Zilli
Everyone knows how to make it, but not this way.
A simple, hearty Italian classic, just like Nonna used to make. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
This quick and easy one-pot recipe can be on the table in less than 30 minutes, making it a perfect mid-week meal when you're looking to put your feet up.
Gruesome Halloween grub for your little ghouls! A quick and easy pasta dish that can be rustled up quickly before a bit of trick or treating!
View all recipes containing Organic Spaghetti Waitrose
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.