Organic Walnuts Waitrose Love Life 150g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.57
Waitrose Wholesome organic walnuts makes a crunchy topping.
Combine finely chopped nuts with wholemeal breadcrumbs and grated cheese for a savoury topping.
Walnuts contain omega 3 and are naturally high in fibre.
- Fresh / Fruit / Dried Fruit, Nuts & Seeds / Nuts / Walnuts & Pecans / Walnuts
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Snacks & Nuts / Dried Fruit & Nuts / Nuts
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Snacks & Nuts / Snacks
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Nuts, Fruit & Seeds / Nuts / Walnuts, Hazelnuts & Pecans / Walnuts
- Food Cupboard / Home Baking Ingredients / Nuts / Walnuts
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, consume within three weeks.
Prepare & Use
Small children can choke on nuts.
May contain other nuts
Country of Packing
Heat sealed foil.
Plastic not currently recycled.
Warning: Small children can choke on nuts.
- Contains: Nut
- May Contain: Sesame
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||5.6g|
A seasonal recipe from the Vegetarian Society, this fresh salad is great for a lazy August afternoon.
These small French cakes are lighter than many other pâtisserie items and in this version come served with a heavenly angel delight and Limoncello syrup.
1 hr 20 mins
Chicory is a lovely leaf that's also known as witloof or endive. It's especially flavourful with this delicious tart, which makes an elegant lunch or a decadent starter.
1 hr 30 mins
This classic and rustic French side dish made of sliced potatoes is easily transformed into a main meal when accompanied by eggs and a rocket and walnut pesto.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.