Organix Organic Fruit Puree - Pear & Raspberry 4 x 100g
Stage 1 - From 4 months
Keeping them great!
Store unopened pots in a cool dry place. Once opened, pot may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
Stir before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced for: Organix Brands Ltd., Dorset, BH2 5LT.
No Junk Promise.?
No Added Sugar or Concentrates.
1 pot = a portion of fruit.
Dairy and Gluten free.
Free From Gluten
Apple Puree 65%, Pear Puree 30%, Raspberry Puree 5%, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant)* Trace, Total 100%, * Ascorbic acid has no organic certification
|Typical Values||per 100g provides;|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||10.2g|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Sep-2014 at 02:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.