- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Organix Organic Pasta Stars with Bolognaise Sauce Pots 2 x 130g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 86p
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
A wholesome combination of organic tomatoes, carrots, wholegrain pasta stars & beef.
With a chunkier texture, our Pasta Bolognaise helps baby learn to chew. Made with organic tomatoes, wholegrain pasta stars and beef, it contains a balance of essential proteins and wholesome nutrients. Our No Junk Promise assures no artificial ingredients or added starch, just deliciously wholesome food for baby. With my best wishes, Lizzie Vann. FOUNDER.
Abby loves the shape of our pasta stars.
All our beef is from organically reared cattle.
No Junk Promise.
Stage 2. From 7mths onwards.
Your baby is ready to move onto more textured foods. Small pieces help your baby develop the facial muscles that aid chewing and speech development. To help develop co-ordination, encourage your baby to hold a spoon.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 2: Mashed (7+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Keeping them great...
Store unopened pots in a cool dry place. Once opened, pot may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Do not re-use any warmed uneaten food.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - From Chilled/Ambient
To warm, stand pot in hot water for a few minutes.
Stir well before serving.
Microwave - From Chilled/Ambient
If using a microwave, remove ALL foil seal and place the lid loosely over the pot. Microwave on full power (850W) for 20 secs (time may vary according to microwave power). Take care not to overheat. Stir well and alwa ys test the temperature before feeding. Do not re-use any warmed uneaten food.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Organix Brands Ltd.,
This food has no added colourings, but the natural ingredients may cause staining..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Organic Tomato Puree 36%, Organic Carrots 22%, Organic Cooked Wholegrain Pasta 15% (Organic Durum Whole Wheat, Water) , Organic Onions 11%, Organic Beef 8%, Organic Red Pepper 6%, Organic Olive Oil Less than 1%, Organic Oregano Less than 1%, Junk 0%, TOTAL 100%.
No Added Salt
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.4g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.