Orgran Buckwheat Spirals 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 80p
Soy, gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast & animal derivative free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Kosher - Parve
Orgran buckwheat pasta is easier to digest and assists with nutrition and variation essential for a well being.
Organ Buckwheat Pasta is a quality product from our selection of highly nutritious alternative grains. It is naturally wheat free, gluten free, delicious and versatile. It is also easier to digest than wheat pasta and assists with nutrition and variation, which is essential for a well balanced diet and general well being.
Buckwheat is not related to wheat in any way and actually belongs to the rhubarb family of plants. It is known to have one of the best sources of high biological proteins in the plant kingdom and is highly valued for its nutritional benefits and composition. The buckwheat used in this product is carefully selected and is stonemilled in controlled conditions thereby maintaining purity, freshness and the unique flavour.
The trusted name since 1953
The Orgran production plant is one of the few specialised facilities worldwide specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods.
The very unique process encompasses traditional methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains used and also ensure the product offers the highest biological nutritional benefits.
Enjoyed around the world, Orgran is trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the many benefits of Orgran natural foods. www.orgran.com
Serving size 2.2oz / 62.5g (Dry)
Serving per pack 4
Produced from local and imported ingredients
Allergen Free International (A.F.I.) Certification # A61010910
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Nut Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Gluten Free Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Wholewheat Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Fusilli & Spirals
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Pasta
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives have been added to this product
Animal derivative free
Hob - From Ambient
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 Place contents into plenty of boiling water approx 4 litres (4 U.S. quarts) for every 250g (8.8oz) of Orgran pasta. Salt may be added to the water.
Step 2 Stir gently and continue to boil for 8 minutes or until preferred texture. Be careful not to overcook.
Step 3 Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water and serve.
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
Stonemilled Buckwheat Flour 80%, Rice Flour
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Milk
Free From Dairy
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Serving 62.5g)|
|of which sugars||0.2g||0.1g|
|of which starch||68.8g||45.9g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.