Orgran Gluten Free All Purpose Plain Flour 500g
over 1 month *
Price per kg: £5.98
Versatile in everyday baking and batters
Gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast, soy and nut free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Kosher - Parve
Orgran wheat free - gluten free all purpose flour is a quality product produced from specially selected ingredients.
This product has been developed with similar characteristics and functional properties to wheat flour to ensure ease of use in most recipes. It's versatility allows it to be used in baking, batters, thickening and desserts.
The trusted name since 1953
Orgran is a leading brand and trusted name in naturally gluten free nutritious foods.
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the benefits of Orgran nutritional gluten free foods.
Servings per pack: 12
Produced with selected local and imported ingredients
Allergen Free International (A.F.I.) Certification #A61010910
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
Use in place of wheat flour with adjustments to gluten free cooking.
Depending on recipe the addition of eggs and/or skim milk powder (diet permitting) may provide best results.
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
- Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
Maize Starch, Tapioca Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Gums: Guar
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Nuts
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Serving 40g|
|of which sugars||0.06g||0.02g|
|of which starch||87.5g||35g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.