Orgran Gluten Free Gravy Mix 200g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.23
Ideal for roasts & flavour boost
Less than 1g fat per serving
Gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast, soy and nut free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Kosher - Parve
Orgran Gravy mix is a quality product produced from all vegetable derived ingredients. This flavourful smooth sauce is naturally wheat free and gluten free with no added yeast extracts, cane sugar, dairy or msg.
This product adds traditional great flavour to any roast and is an ideal flavour booster and thickener when added to soups and casseroles.
The trusted name since 1953
Orgran is a world leader and trusted name in natural gluten free nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product.
Orgran: Leading gluten free natural foods. The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. Gluten free food should not be a compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. Food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should be of natural composition and have adequate nutritional value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance. Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural foods and specifically utilises wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist with dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well being.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the many benefits of Orgran natural gluten free foods.
Servings per pack: 26
Produced from selected local and imported ingredients
Allergen Free International (AFI) Certification #A61010910
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
1/ In a small pot add 30g (1.0oz) of Orgran Gravy Mix to 250ml (8.4 fl.oz) cold water (use more or less for thicker or thinner sauce accordingly).
2/ Continuously stirring, heat until thickening is achieved.
3/ Remove from heat and serve hot over food.
Ideal poured hot over roasted meat, char-grilled or steamed vegetables.
Also great for thickening and flavour booster for soups and casseroles
Add vegetable juice collected from your baking dish in place of water for extra flavour.
Alternatively add sliced mushrooms with a sprinkle of ground peppercorns or freshly chopped parsley, thinly diced sautéed onions and a splash of red wine.
Microwave Directions: (use only as a guide)
Microwave ovens vary therefore it may be necessary to adjust cooking times to suit your microwave oven.
1/ In a cup add 30g (1.0oz) of Orgran Gravy Mix and stir in approximately 40ml (1.4 fl.oz) water.
2/ In a large microwave safe jug add 210ml (7.0fl.oz) water (more or less depending on preferred consistency) and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3/ Slowly whisk in the prepared paste, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
4/ Let stand for approximately 2 minutes before serving.
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
Maize Starch, Salt, Vegetable Protein Extract (Corn), Onion, Natural Caramel Colour, Emulsifier: Vegetable Derived Monoglycerides.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Nuts
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Serving 7.5g|
|of which sugars||0.05g||<0.01g|
|of which starch||76.6g||5.7g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.