- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Orgran Gluten Free Vegetable Rice Pasta Spirals 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 79.6p
Vegetable Rice Pasta Spirals.
Orgran vegetable rice pasta is easier to digest and assists with nutrition and variation essential for a well balanced diet and well being.
Orgran Vegetable Rice Pasta is a quality product from our selection of highly nutritious alternative grains combining rice with medley of vegetables. It is naturally wheat and gluten free and is also a delicious, versitile product that provides diverse nutrition over wheat based pasta.
The Orgran production plant is one of the few worldwide specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free enviroment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods. Orgran encompass traditional process methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains ensure the highest biological nutritional benefits.
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Ambient. Step 1 Place contents into plenty of boiling water approx 4 litres (4 U.S. quarts) for every 250g (8.8oz) of Orgran pasta. Salt may be added to the water.
Step 2 Stir gently and continue to boil for 8.5 minutes or until preferred texture. Be careful not to overcook.
Step 3 Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water and serve.
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
- Free From Dairy, Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Milk, Free From Soya\Soybeans, Free From Wheat
Brown Rice 99.0%, Vegetables (Spinach, Beetroot) 1%
|Typical Values||Per Serving 62.5g||Per 100g|
|Energy||932kJ / 220kcal||1492kJ / 353kcal|
|Of which sugars||0.5g||0.9g|
|Of which starch||49.0g||78.2g|
|Of which saturates||0g||0g|
|All quantities are average values|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.