- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Orgran Itsy Bitsy Bear - Chocolate Cookies 175g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.29
Gluten, wheat, egg, yeast, soy, nut, dairy, milk/latte and egg & animal derivative free
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Kosher - Parve
Orgran Itsy Bitsy Bears are irresistibly delicious oven baked biscuits made from all natural gluten free ingredients. As well as being a favourite for kids, the biscuits are naturally rich in complex carbohydrates. They also have the added benefit of psyllium for extra dietary fibre and calcium carbonate as a source of beneficial non dairy calcium.
Children's food plays an important part in their development but is also the key to their general well being in later years. For many children it is especially important that food is pure from specific allergens and safe enough to share with their friends.
This product is produced without the addition of dairy, eggs, nuts or animal fats and utilises specially selected ingredients to provide the most exquisite baked gluten free biscuits.
The trusted name since 1953
Orgran is a world leader and trusted name in natural gluten free nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product.
Orgran: Leading gluten free natural foods. The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. Gluten free food should not be compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. Food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should be of natural composition and have adequate nutritional value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance. Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural foods and specifically utilises wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist with dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well being.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
'Itsy bitsy bears just love to be with you. There's mama bear and papa bear and pretty bear too. Baby bear enjoys the fun and always wants to play, but cheeky bear is best as he runs around all day'
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the benefits of Orgran nutritional gluten free foods.
Servings per pack: 10
Produced from selected local and imported materials
Allergen Free International (AFI) Certification #A61010910
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Cakes & Biscuits / Biscuits
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Chocolate, Biscuits & Snacks / Biscuits
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Biscuits, Cakes & Bread / Biscuits
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Kids
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Biscuits, Cakes & Snacks / Biscuits
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Biscuits & Cakes / Biscuits
- Food Cupboard / Biscuits / Kids
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Biscuits & Cakes / Biscuits
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
Itsy Bitsy Bears are small sized biscuits and not recommended for children 3 years and under.
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product
Animal derivative free
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
Maize Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Raw Sugar, Choc Bits 14% (Sugar, Palm Vegetable Oil, Cocoa Powder), Palm Vegetable Oil, Rice Syrup, Pea Flour, Psyllium, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate (Source of Calcium), Vegetable Gum: Guar, Emulsifier: Monoglycerides from Vegetable, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Salt.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Milk
Free From Dairy
Free From Nuts
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Serving 17g|
|of which sugars||26.6g||4.5g|
|of which starch||39.9g||6.8g|
|of which saturates||6.4g||1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.