Orgran Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta Shapes 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.00
Kids of all ages will enjoy Orgran Outback Animal Vegetable Pasta Shapes as a delicious and nutritious gluten free meal. It is produced from a natural blend of Rice, sunripened Corn and Vegetables that provide energy, nutrition and variation which are essential for a well balanced diet and well being. Orgran Outback Animal Pasta shapes has diverse nutrition to wheat pasta and being gluten free also offers greater digestibility which is generally better suited to growing children.
Enjoy these cheerful, fun characters and join the circle of healthy friends with... Krissy Kangaroo, Crikey Crocodile, Kim Koala, Willy Womb
The Orgran production plant is one of the few specialised production plants in the world. It is specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods. The very unique process encompasses traditional methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains.
Orgran: Leading Gluten Free Natural Foods The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. Gluten free food should not be a compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. Food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should be of natural composition and have adequate nutritional value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance. Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural foods and specifically utilises wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist with dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well being.
The popularity of Orgran foods has provided nutrition and improvement to many people in many countries around the world. The philosophy and guidelines for Orgran is simply to provide purest natural foods for better health and well being whilst also embracing the ethics and respect for our environment and animal kingdom.
Orgran is one of the few production plants in the world totally dedicated to the development and production of healthy and nutritious gluten free foods. It is a trusted name and makes selecting natural pure foods for your requirements so much easier.
Orgran offers one of the most comprehensive range of natural gluten free foods that include:
Award Winning Pasta, Crispbread, Biscuits, Falafel Mix, Pancake Mixes, Bread Mix, Cake Mixes, Cookies, Muesli, Breakfast Cereals, Fruit Bars, Snacks and More. Foods for better health and well-being.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the many benefits of Orgran nutritional gluten free foods www.orgran.com
Orgran products are relied upon by millions of consumers in more than 50 countries around the world and provide a holistic approach to better health and nutrition.
Servings per pack: 6
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Nut Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Gluten Free Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Kids' Pasta Shapes
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Kids
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Pasta
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
Step 1: Place contents into plenty of boiling water approx 2 litres (2 U.S. quarts) for every 100g/3.5oz of Orgran pasta. Salt may be added to the water.
Step 2: Stir gently and continue to boil for 8.5 minutes or until preferred texture. Be careful not to overcook.
Step 3: Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water and serve.
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
Milled Rice 87%, Maize Meal 12%, (Spinach, Beetroot) 1%.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product.
Animal derivative free.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per serving 40g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.3g|
|of which starch||76.1g||30.4g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.