- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Orgran Rice & Corn Pasta Macaroni 250g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 80p
Soy, gluten, wheat, dairy, milk, egg, animal derivative and yeast free
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Kosher-Parve - Melbourne Kashrut Australia
Orgran Rice & Corn Pasta is the original high quality multi award winning pasta. This product is produced from a combination of nutritious rice and sun ripened corn. It is naturally wheat free, gluten free, delicious and versatile. It is also easier to digest than wheat pasta and assists with nutrition and variation, which is essential for a well balanced diet and general well being.
The trusted name since 1953
The Orgran production plant is one of the few specialised facilities worldwide. It is specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods.
The very unique process encompasses traditional methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains used and also ensure the product offers the highest biological nutritional benefits.
Enjoyed around the world, Orgran is the trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives have been added to this product.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the many benefits of Orgran natural foods. www.orgran.com
Servings per pack: 4
Produced in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
Allergen Free International (A.F.I.) Certification #A61010910
Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, milk free, egg & animal derivative free.
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Nut Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Gluten Free Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Macaroni & Tubes
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Pasta
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives have been added to this product
Animal derivative free
Hob - From Ambient
Step 1 Place contents into approx. 4 litres (4 U.S. quarts) of boiling water for every 250g (8.8oz) of Orgran pasta. Salt may be added to the water.
Step 2 Stir gently and continue to boil 7.5 minutes or until preferred texture. Be careful not to overcook.
Step 3 Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water.
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
Rice 87.7%, Maize Meal 12.3%
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Milk
Free From Dairy
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Serving 62.5g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||0.6g|
|of which starch||78.9g||49.3g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.