Orgran Free From Mini Lasagne Sheets 200g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.50
Wheat, gluten, dairy, egg & yeast free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Kosher - Parve
Orgran Rice & Corn Lasagne Mini Sheets is a quality product from our comprehensive range of multi award winning pasta. It is ideally convenient and very versatile and can be used for layered lasagne, for delicious oven bakes or for cold super salads.
This product is naturally gluten free and is produced from a combination of nutritious rice and sun ripened corn. It is also easier to digest than wheat pasta and assists with nutrition and variation, which is essential as part of a well balanced diet.
The trusted name since 1953
The Orgran production plant is one of the few specialised facilities worldwide. It is specifically designed and committed to produce in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods.
The very unique process encompasses traditional methods that retain the delicate natural flavours of the grains used and to also ensure that the product offers the highest biological nutritional benefits.
Orgran is a leading brand and trusted name in naturally gluten free nutritious food.
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product.
More than 80 natural products. The trusted name in more than 50 countries.
Please visit our website and discover the extensive range and the benefits of Orgran nutritional gluten free foods.
Servings per pack: 4
Produced with selected local and imported natural ingredients
Allergen Free International (AFI) Certification #A61010910
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Gluten Free Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Lasagne Sheets
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Pasta
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product
Hob - From Ambient
3 Easy Steps
These sheets are instant, provided they are layered with adequate sauce and moisture and baked in a foil covered tray.
Alternatively, to achieve flexibility simply follow the 3 easy steps.
Step 1 Place contents into approx 4 litres (135fl.oz) for every 200g (7oz) of Orgran pasta. Salt may be added to the water.
Step 2 Stir gently and continue to boil for 2-3 minutes or just enough to achieve flexibility.
Step 3 Strain and rinse under cold running water and layer into tray or transfer the sheets into a pot of cold water, while you layer the lasagne in the baking tray.
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Soya, Yeast
Rice Flour 91%, Maize Meal 9%
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Serving 50g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||0.45g|
|of which starch||77g||38.5g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
Aubergines pack a huge nutritional punch, being a great source of fibre and also calcium. Their meaty texture makes them ideal as a replacement for meat in vegetarian dishes, however they work just as well beside robust flavours such as beef.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.