- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Orgran Rice & Corn Vegetables Pasta Animal Shapes 200g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.25
Gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, yeast, GMO, soy & nut free
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Kosher - Parve
Farm animals rice & corn vegetable pasta
Orgran Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta is a quality product produced from a natural blend of Rice, sunripened Corn and Vegetables. It is naturally wheat free, gluten free and provides energy, nutrition and variation essential for a well balanced diet and well being.
Orgran Rice & Corn pasta has diverse nutrition to wheat pasta and being gluten free also offers greater digestibility which is generally better suited to growing children. The Orgran production plant is also one of the few plants in the world specifically designed and producing in a strictly controlled, totally wheat free, gluten free environment to ensure highest quality and purity of natural foods. The very unique processes encompasses traditional methods to retain the delicate natural flavour of the grains and also ensures the product offers the highest biological benefits to meet the strictest demands set by consumers of natural foods and those on specialised diets.
Enjoyed around the world Orgran is a leader and trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being. You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product.
Orgran: Leading gluten free natural foods.
The trusted name in natural nutrition and foods for well being.
A gluten free food should not be a compromise alternative but a natural way to fulfilling dietary requirements. The food needs to be pure in ingredients and production and free from potential allergens. It should also be of natural composition and should have adequate nutritional value to promote and regenerate better health and dietary balance.
Orgran is the pioneer producer of natural gluten free foods and specifically utilises wholesome natural alternative grain nutrition to assist fulfill dietary requirements for optimum digestive health and well being.
More than 70 natural products. Available in 50 countries.
For a natural treat try Orgran OutBack Animals Chocolate Cookies
Please visit our website and discover the benefits of Orgran natural foods.
Servings per pack: 5
Made from local and imported materials
Allergen Free International (A.F.I.)
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Egg Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Soya Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Nut Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Gluten Free Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Kids' Pasta Shapes
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Kids
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Yeast Free / Pasta
- Speciality / Free From / Lactose Free / Pasta
- Brands: Orgran
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Kosher
Prepare & Use
You can be safe in the knowledge that no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives have been added to this product
Hob - From Ambient
3 Easy Steps
Place contents into plenty of boiling water (approx 2 litres/ 70 fl.oz for every 100g/3.5oz. of Orgran pasta). Salt may be added to the water.
Stir gently and continue to boil for 8-10 minutes or until preferred consistency.
Strain and rinse under warm running water.
Country of Origin
Micross Brent Terrace,
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Soya, Yeast
Rice 86%, Maize Meal 8.3%, (Spinach, Beetroot) 5.7%, Water Added.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Eggs
Free From Dairy
Free From Nuts
Free From Soya\Soybeans
Free From Yeast
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Serving 40g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||0.3g|
|of which starch||76.1g||30.4g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.