Original Thick Bleach essential Waitrose 2L
Price per litre: 95p
Waitrose Thick Bleach Original.
Kills germs, removes stains and freshens, help prevent limescale.
Waitrose Thick Bleach clings to surfaces to remove stains, prevent limescale and kill germs, including Salmonella, E. Coli and Listeria. It's pleasant fragrance works to combat odours and keep surfaces fresh and clean. Safe for use by households with septic tanks.
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Bleach & Disinfectant / Bleach
- Household / Cleaning Cupboard / Bathroom & Toilet / Toilet Cleaners
- Brands: Waitrose
Store upright in a cool, safe place. Protect from extremes of temperatures.
Prepare & Use
Direction for use: Press down and turn cap to open.
To kill germs: Toilets: Pour neat liquid around the toilet bowl every night. To help remove stains, leave overnight.
Drains: pour neat liquid down the waste pipe. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly with cold water. Sinks, work surfaces and floors: Dilute 60ml in 5 litres of cold water. Rinse after use. Clothes: For bleaching use 20ml in 5 litres of cold water and leave clothes to soak for 5-15 minutes before rinsing well. If soaking overnight, use 10 ml of bleach in 5 litres of water. Rinse well afterwards. Always add water BEFORE adding clothes. Replace cap after use.
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Bottle, cap and label recyclable.
Use only as directed. Do not transfer into any other container. Do not use on enamel or planted metal surfaces. Do not use undiluted on floors. Do not use on wool, silk, coloured fabrics, manmade fibres, leathers or garments with a special finish. Always refer to the garment label. Spillages of this product will damage some surfaces. Always wipe up spillages immediately and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Keep bottle upright in a cool, dry place. Not suitable for sterilising baby feeding equipment.
Do not add directly to septic tanks.
Do not use with other products, may release dangerous gases (Chlorine). Irritating to eyes and skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not mix with acid or any other cleaning product. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable gloves.
Less than 5% Anionic surfactants, perfume, Disinfectant.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.