- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Orvieto Secco Cardeto 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 20%, was £7.49 - Save 20% when you order by 21/5/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £5.99
This is Umbria's most famous and renowned white wine produced in a large area around the striking hill town of Orvieto.
This wine is a full flavoured, dry white wine.
12% Alc. Vol.
9 UK Units.
- Speciality / International / Italian / Off Licence / White Wine
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / Italy
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Country / Italy
- Brands: Cardeto
- Countries: Italy
- Regions: Umbria
- Storage: Screw Cap
- Grape Varieties: Other White Grapes
- Price Ranges: £5 to £7
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: White
Prepare & Use
Best served chilled, drunk by itself or with a variety of fish, salads and white meats
Country of Origin
Crush Wines Ltd.,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Chicken breasts are quickly seared, then baked on Mediterranean vegetables for a great one-pot dish. For convenience, you can make the ragout well in advance, but for best results, bake the chicken breasts just before serving.
1 hr 25 mins
A really simple and satisfying Italian dish. Everything is cooked in one pan, which helps to keep the chicken tender, succulent and full of flavour.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.