Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
"This 2007 Sauvignon Blanc is a perfect example, cut from textbook cloth. It is a wine that keeps you coming back for another sip" - Wine of the week, winepages.com, U.K. January 2008.
Passion fruit, ripe lemon and tropical fruit, lively and finely textured, beset with lingering citrus notes.
Zesty and aromatic, with lots of lively fruit characters. A concentration of assertive passion fruit and tropical fruit flavours with an abundant bouquet. It is a wine that is always crisp, elegant and refreshing.
Oyster Bay is New Zealand's third largest wine maker and defines the stature and style of New Zealand wines. It produces elegant, assertive, Super-Premium wines, with glorious fruit flavours from the renowned regions of Marlborough and Hawke's Bay.
Marlborough is New Zealand's largest and most renowned wine growing region, characterised by a temperate, maritime climate, producing intense, aromatic wines with trademark acidity.
A long, slow, temperature controlled fermentation, and immediate bottling after winemaking, retains all the wonderful fruit flavours and aromas that are present. Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc shows the classic character of a Marlborough Sauvignon.
Alc. 13% Vol.
- Off Licence / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / By Grape / Sauvignon Blanc
- Off Licence / White Wine / New Zealand
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / New Zealand
- Brands: Oyster Bay
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Cellar: White, IWC
To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Prepare & Use
Perfect with steamed asparagus.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and Bottled by:
Oyster Bay Wines,
New Zealand Ltd,
13 Alfred Street,
Glass Bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Lactose, Milk, Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.