PG Tips Pyramid Teabags 160s 160 per pack
We're proud to say that the tea leaves in our pyramid bags are fully Rainforest Alliance Certified. So by choosing PG tips, you're helping towards a better world. Find out more at: www.rainforest-alliance.org Did you know used tea bags can be added to food waste collections or composted at home. Find out more at www.pgtips.co.uk Welcome to the PG Tips Cuppa Club The PG tips Cuppa Club's here to make catch-ups with loved ones simply perfect. Enjoy treats such as: Oliver Bonas teaware and 2 for 1 Afternoon Tea vouchers, in three simple steps: 1. Join the PG tips Cuppa Club at pgtips.co.uk/cuppaclub or pgtips.co.uk/cuppa-club-facebook 2. Enter your unique code (found on the inside lid) online in return for PG Points 3. Start totting up your points to get lovely tea goodies Easy peasy! Rainforest Alliance certified.
- Brands: Pg Tips
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
To enjoy PG at its best, use one bag per cup, add freshly boiled water and allow to infuse to your preferred strength
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK
Each cup (200ml) - before adding milk contains Energy 4 kJ <1 kcal <1%*, Fat nil 0%*, Saturates nil 0%*, Sugars nil 0%*, Salt nil 0%* - % of reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal) Per 100ml: 2kJ/<1 kcal.
|Typical Values||tea infusion (no milk, no sugar) Per 100ml**||tea infusion (no milk, no sugar) Per 200ml serving** %*|
|Energy||2 kJ / < 1 kcal||4 kJ / <1 kcal <1%|
|of which saturates||nil||nil 0%|
|of which sugars||nil||nil 0%|
|** Based on tea brewed with freshly boiled water for 1-2 minutes (no milk, no sugar)|
|* % of reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2014 at 02:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.