- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Pampers Baby Dry Size 6 (16+kg) Economy Pack 36 per pack
Price each: 28p
Pampers® Baby Dry
With Extra Absorbing Zones
1 Pack = 1 Vaccine*
Fisher Price® Little People® designs on nappies.
*For every marked pack purchased, you can help Pampers and Unicef vaccinate pregnant women and women of child-bearing age in the developing world against tetanus. Just two vaccination given during pregnancy, for example, will protect mother and child against tetanus at birth and for the next 2 months. For each Pampers pack with the Unicef logo purchased, Procter & Gamble will donate 4.4p to support Unicef in the fight against newborn tetanus. This amount equals for example the costs of one tetanus vaccine.
Prepare & Use
- When to Change a Nappy
In the first couple of months, you may find yourself changing nappies up to 10 times in 24 hours. Nappies should be changed whenever they are wet or soiled. Your baby will often (but not always) let you know.
- Here are some common times for changing nappies:
Right before or right after every feeding.
After every bowel movement.
When your baby wakes up.
When you go out with your baby.
- The Art of Changing nappies:
Pampers nappies are designed to adjust to your baby's shape for a snug, comfortable fit. While changing nappies there's no need to fold the waistband in or out or to adjust the leg cuffs.
Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centered on the character strip.
Use the characters as guides to ensure the fasteners are evenly spaced.
Keep baby products such as powder away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness.
- Wiping baby bottoms:
All Pampers wipes clean gently and return the skin to its natural pH even after a wet change. Have a supply handy while changing nappies to help keep your baby clean and fresh.
For baby girls, while changing nappies always wipe from front to back to minimize the amount of stool material that gets near her genitals. Also, be careful to clean all areas, as the folds in the skin around her genitals can hide urine and soil.
- Finding the right size:
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
- Safe diapering:
You buy the latest toys and babies wind up playing with silly things - like nappies. It's important to keep nappies where they should be, on your baby's bottom. Don't let your baby put the nappy in her mouth. Discard any nappy that has become torn or unsealed, and read the warning label on all bags.
- Waste removal:
As the Pampers bag recommends, you'll want to dispose of the bowel movements in the toilet. Then just roll the diaper into its backsheet, using the tape or fasteners to keep it closed, and dispose of it in your household rubbish
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble,
Trafford Park Road,
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, CI 61565.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.